FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in  

advert .. THE CHATALOT HOSTEL

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Chatalot Forum Index ->
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lady Elizabeth
Frog & Dragon Hostess KOC Advisor

<b>Frog & Dragon Hostess KOC Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: advert .. THE CHATALOT HOSTEL Reply with quote

this is just to let you know.. there is a hostel for the weary traveller to doseth down in and talk in and ask questions in and so on while they find their feet!...

clicketh..

i thank you

[Laughing]
CCW/KOC Advisor

<b>CCW/KOC Advisor</b>

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hath sent all newbies a missive Liz. Me lickle leggies are worn ta a frazzle now lol
Come see us in the Hostel folks. If you are new & need help & a place ta stay...Look no further. We be there ta help [] xxxxxx
Lady Elizabeth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[agree] [hug] nice oneth tiggly
Tis Good 2B D King

<b>Tis Good 2B D King</b>

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That pic beeth a bit small.........

CLICKETH HEERETH:

http://www.chatalot.net/php/viewtopic.php?t=1913

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[]
Grimalkin the Sot Cat

<b>Grimalkin the Sot Cat</b>

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MeeeOW! Liz be moonin at Sire! [shocking] [lol1] Meeeew puuuur puuuur
thedarlinone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh merry meet all!! couldest I get something cold to sip on? Grim, would you mind sitting here with me so I can stroketh thy ears a bit? soft kitty fur makes me happy.This is a wonderous place you haveth here ladies. I may stay a while if you doth not mindeth?
Lady Estatigua
CCW/KOC Advisor

<b>CCW/KOC Advisor</b>

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course darlinone, it will be our pleasure to hath thee stay here....Here be the key to the attic room with a nice view over the mountains, Sandyrobo hath vacated it now she hath found her new abode.....

Stay as long as thee likes till ye finds thyself summat suitable & don't be affeared to ask fa help. Scrollin through this thread there be lots o info. I laid some leaflets out on the counter the other day, let me get thee one...........................Here ye go...............
[/b]

After settling in here at the Hostel ye will want ta go browse properties.....Go here---> ~MEADSVILLE REAL ESTATE~ Here ye will be able ta browse some o the lovely properties we hath & choose what takes thy fancy free o charge. The lovely Lady Liz will give thee the code & then ye takes it to whichever town takes thy fancy or the forest or the Bay area.....

So ye will be wantin ta walk around the kingdom & see all these places. Here be a guide to help thee. Just clicketh & thee will be taken to the different areas here in thee kingdom where ye can place a dwelling. As ye wander about these enchanting places ye will see other chatalotian homes, never be afeared ta knock on a door & say hello, we all be happy ta see thee. []

~MEADSVILLE~

~CASTLEBERRY~

~CHATTINGHAM~

~CHATALOT FOREST~

~THE BAY RESORT~

If thee wishes ye can even live in our dungeons [Laughing] Our lovely Raven doth.....~THE DUNGEON OF CHATALOT~

Then we have a place that hath all the links to all our shoppes in the kingdom.......~LINKS TO THE SHOPPES~

Ye will be wantin ta go to the VNoC Post Office ta make thyself a post box.....~VNoC POST OFFICE~

We hath a new University....... ~CHATALOT UNIVERSITY~

The Cinema........~CINEMA~

Our Fun & Festivities area, where ye can post thy birthday so we can make a thread ta celebrate with thee when it arrives (2nd post down "Chatalotian Birthday Calendar") ~FUN & FESTIVITIES~

Do you like games? Go here....~GAMES OF THE REALM~

Music vids?.....~MINSTREL HALL~

Well these are just a few places ta go to, there be many more ye will discover. Hope ye all find this helpful.

Brightest Blessings
Lady E & Lady Liz xxxxx

Here be thy drink dear......
[/size]

Lady Estatigua
CCW/KOC Advisor

<b>CCW/KOC Advisor</b>

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha! I hath just noticed our mistake! Ok for thee as ye are new but.....lol lol lol This thread is the advertisment for the Hostel. I thought I was replying "IN" the hostel. I am going to repeat that post in the Hostel itself lol what a silly billy I am . Please come here Darlinone ~CLICKETH~ Go to last page heehee. xxxx
Lady Estatigua
CCW/KOC Advisor

<b>CCW/KOC Advisor</b>

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here be a leaflet that we print ta help newcomers. It will help thee get about & soon ye will just be going to the main page & scrolling down findin these places for thyself [] ..........

After settling in at the Hostel ~CLICK TO GO TO HOSTEL~ ye will want ta go browse properties.....Go here---> ~MEADSVILLE REAL ESTATE~ Here ye will be able ta browse some o the lovely properties we hath & choose what takes thy fancy free o charge. The lovely Lady Liz will give thee the code & then ye takes it to whichever town takes thy fancy or the forest or the Bay area.....

Ye will be needin a Post Box so go here....
~VNCO POST OFFICE~

Iffen ye need vittles (food) then there be....

~The FROG & DRAGON~ Run by our own Lady Liz in Meadsville.

~TRANQUIL DINING~ Owned by the sweet Lady Kathryn in Castleberry.

~THE WIZARDS CAULDRON~ Your host be Odd Thomas the Wizard in Main Square.

So ye will be wantin ta walk around the kingdom & see all these places. Here be a guide to help thee. Just clicketh & thee will be taken to the different areas here in thee kingdom where ye can place a dwelling. As ye wander about these enchanting places ye will see other chatalotian homes, never be afeared ta knock on a door & say hello, we all be happy ta see thee. []

~MEADSVILLE~

~CASTLEBERRY~

~CHATTINGHAM~

~CHATALOT FOREST~

~ MISTY CITY~

~THE BAY RESORT~

If thee wishes ye can even live in our dungeons [Laughing] Our lovely Raven doth.....~THE DUNGEON OF CHATALOT~

Then we have a place that hath all the links to all our shoppes in the kingdom.......~LINKS TO THE SHOPPES~

Ye will be wantin ta go to the VNoC Post Office ta make thyself a post box.....~VNoC POST OFFICE~

We hath a new University....... ~CHATALOT UNIVERSITY~

The Cinema........~CINEMA~

Our Fun & Festivities area, where ye can post thy birthday so we can make a thread ta celebrate with thee when it arrives (2nd post down "Chatalotian Birthday Calendar") ~FUN & FESTIVITIES~

Do you like games? Go here....~GAMES OF THE REALM~

Music vids?.....~MINSTREL HALL~

Well these are just a few places ta go to, there be many more ye will discover. Hope ye all find this helpful.

Brightest Blessings
Lady E & Lady Liz xxxxx

King of Chatalot
Tis Good 2B D King

<b>Tis Good 2B D King</b>

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Chatalot Forum Index -> All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: