* I will assume you have registered. You will get (if you haven't already), an activation email. If you didn't, first be certain your email address is valid. Then be sure your spam blocker doesn't have it. If you check both and are still having a problem, please let us know.
* Plan on participating. No registered user should just observe. It takes all of us to make The Kingdom what it is.
So, in the Forum "Ye Welcome Moat," scroll to the bottom and click on "NEW TOPIC." or use this link: ~CLICK~ Then, as the subject at the top of the new page that will open, put your name and say you have arrived or are new... In the body of the message, tell us your name and as much as you'd like about who you will be in the Kingdom. This is an IMPORTANT STEP, as the rest of us can then come to you and welcome you. Soon you will have made friends... done some exploring in the other Forums and be anxious to play! There is no set time to move out of the Welcome Moat. Whenever you're comfortable is fine, but it's a good idea to stay there long enough for the other members to know of your arrival. (3 days to a week ought to take care of that part).
* Post your birthday in the forum, FUN AND FESTIVITIES, under the topic CHATALOT BIRTHDAY CALENDAR.
*In YE WELCOME MOAT, go to the topic CHATALOTIAN CHARACTER THREAD. Start a new topic and tell us about your character. (read the one's posted and you will see).
*Soon you will be ready to become a member of the community! Go to MEADSVILLE and select the topic CHATALOT ESTATE AGENCY Pick a house and post it in one of our towns or a resort. Start a new topic in the forum that you choose ,and include your name in the title.
* Go to the forum VNOC POST OFFICE, start a new topic as your PO Box. (Read what others have done).
* Figure out a job... Something you'd like to do. It can be most anything... fairy dust maker! LOL! (That one is taken, by the way)!
* Lastly, post, post post! You can't post too much! That is what keeps us alive... So please, post!
Have fun!! Have the time of your imaginary life!!! We are glad to have you here!
Keep an eye on the Welcome Moat, please... Try to give back what you were given by welcoming others.
Joined: 20 Aug 2006 Posts: 9715 Location: The frog and dragon & portsmouth uk
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:46 pm Post subject:
One small point about the Welcome Moat... once ye hath made your Introduction post ye be free to wander the kingdom as per the advice above. we would hate anyone to feel 'stuck' in the moat ,waiting for someone to 'rescue ' them!
If you have any questions dont hesitate to p.m one of the admins
Lady Elizabeth (thats me ! )
Lady Estatigua (Tiggy)
The King of Chatalot
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum