FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in  

Moon Magick

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lady Estatigua
CCW/KOC Advisor

<b>CCW/KOC Advisor</b>

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Moon Magick Reply with quote

Witches love the Moon and whilst there are not many things Witches agree on, the importance, power and beauty of the ever changing Moon is usually something we all agree to easily! If you are reading this with the view of working with the Moon in your own magick, then you should start by observing the Moon, on a daily basis and keep a daily journal of how the changing phases of the Moon affect you. Your mood, your health and energy levels. You should do this for at least a month, if not much longer, before you start your magickal workings with the Moon - it will give you an understanding and connection which cannot be gained from reading any book or website! For magickal purposes there are 5 important phases of the Moon. These are: New Moon - When the first sliver of the Moon is visible Waxing Moon - When the Moon is growing in size Full Moon - When the Moon is visible as a complete round disk Waning Moon - When the Moon is decreasing in size. Dark Moon - When the Moon is not visible at all for about 2 or 3 days. Once you have spent time observing and attuning to the Moon it should become easier to sense the energies of the Moon, making it easier for you to harness those energies when performing magickal work. As a general rule: Perform magick for new projects at the New Moon. When the Moon is waxing, you should perform magick for projects that you want to enlarge. So this is a good time for success, wealth and health spells.

Full Moon is a potent time for all kinds of magicks. You could perform workings to increase your psychic awareness, healing abilities and skills at this time. When the Moon is waning, it is a good time to do workings for things you want to reduce in size. Thus it is good time to do weight loss spells, getting rid of bad habits spells and anything else that you need to remove from your life. Many Witches do not perform magick at the dark moon, but it can be a very powerful time to work on magick to improve your own life, your own outlook on life and to reach deep within to find your own true self, the spark which makes you you

Lady Estatigua
CCW/KOC Advisor

<b>CCW/KOC Advisor</b>

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CURRENT MOON

The Moon is the most important heavenly body to witches. We draw on her power for lunar magic. We cast our spells in accord with her cycles. She inspires and illuminates us. There are moon Gods, but the Moon has always been perceived as female. The Moon is cyclical, like women. We menstruate with her. She mirrors the stages of our lives: "Maiden", "Mother" and "Crone". She is Changing Woman, as are we.

As the Wheel of the Moon continues on its never ending course, the moon also travels through the different astrological signs, just as the sun does, only more rapidly. When the moon resides within the various signs, that sign influences the magical aspect of the moon.

* EARTH *
spells should be preformed when the moon is in one of the astrological signs governed by that element: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn.

* AIR *
spells should be performed when the moon is in one of the astrological signs governed by that element: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius.

* FIRE *
spells should be performed when the moon is in one of the astrological signs governed by that element: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius.

* WATER *
spells should be performed when the moon is in one of the astrological signs governed by that element: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces.

Moon Phase Correspondences for Magickal Workings

* New Moon Magick *

New Moon workings can be done from the day of the new moon to three-and-a-half days after. The new moon is for starting new ventures, new beginnings. Also love and romance, health or job hunting.

* Waxing Moon Magick *

From seven to fourteen days after the new moon.The waxing moon is for constructive magick, such as love, wealth, success, courage, friendship, luck or health.

* Full Moon Magick *

From fourteen to seventeen-and-a-half days after the new moon. Prime time for rituals for prophecy, protection, divination. Any working that needs extra power, such as help finding a new job or healing for serious conditions, can be done now. Also, love, knowledge, legal undertakings, money and dreams.

* Waning Moon Magick *

From three-and-a-half to ten-and-a-half days after the full moon.The waning moon is used for banishing magick, for ridding oneself of addictions, illness or negativity.

* Dark Moon Magick *

From ten-and-a-half to fourteen days after the full moon. The dark moon is a time for ridding oneself of bad habits, Binding spells, for exploring our darkest recesses and understanding our angers and passions. Also bringing justice to bear.

Bully Sue

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:o))))
Raven
Chat/Dungeon Mod KOC Artist Laureate

<b>Chat/Dungeon Mod  KOC Artist Laureate

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just my luck...reading this on a full moon.... []
this is a good idea so much to learn... []

Link to My Shop
http://www.chatalot.net/php/viewtopic.php?t=1413
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lady Estatigua
CCW/KOC Advisor

<b>CCW/KOC Advisor</b>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's more to come Raven [hug] xxxx
Lady Estatigua
CCW/KOC Advisor

<b>CCW/KOC Advisor</b>

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FULL MOON NAMES

January -- Storm Moon
A storm is said to rage most fiercely just before it ends, and the year usually follows suit.

February -- Chaste Moon
The antiquated word for pure reflects the custom of greeting the new year with a clear soul.

March -- Seed Moon
Sowing season and symbol of the start of the new year.

April -- Hare Moon
The sacred animal was associated in Roman legends with springtime and fertility.

May -- Dyad Moon
The Latin word for a pair refers to the twin stars of the constellation of Castor and Pollux.

June -- Mead Moon
During late June and most of July the meadows, or meads, were mowed for hay.

July -- Wort Moon
When the sun was in Leo, the worts (from the Anglo-Saxon wyrt plant) were gathered to be dried and stored.

August -- Barley Moon
Persephone, virgin Goddess of rebirth, carries a sheaf of barley as a symbol of the harvest.

September -- Blood Moon
Marking the season when domestic animals were sacrificed for winter provisions. Libra's full moon occasionally became the Wine Moon when a grape harvest was expected to produce a superior vintage.

October -- Snow Moon
Scorpio heralds the dark season when the sun is at itís lowest and the first snows fly.

November -- Oak Moon
The sacred tree of the Druids and the Roman God Jupiter is most noble as it withstands winter storms.

December -- Wolf Moon
The fearsome nocturnal animal represents the "night" of the year.

The Blue Moon -- Variable
A Blue Moon occurs when the moon with its 28 day cycle appears twice within the same calendar month, due to that month's 31 day duration. Many consider the Blue Moon to be a goal moon where you set specific goals for yourself.

The Black Moon -- Variable
A Black Moon occurs when there are two dark cycles of the moon in any given calendar month. It is believed that the second dark moon of a time of great power within the spiritual world and any magick worked during this time is especially powerful.

chichi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow... this is awesome... I just learnt something magical about the moon []
Lady Estatigua
CCW/KOC Advisor

<b>CCW/KOC Advisor</b>

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you enjoyed this Chi Chi [hug] xxxxx
Fair maiden
Moderator of Chattingham

<b>Moderator of Chattingham

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst I'm not a spell caster, I do have predicting energies handed down the paternal side of my family.
My grandmother has even been known to throw a curse or two at her enemies.
Being a Cancerian the moon has always had a strong influence on me.
Thank you kindly for finding and sharing this information Ayleen.

Last edited by Fair maiden on Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Lady Estatigua
CCW/KOC Advisor

<b>CCW/KOC Advisor</b>

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[bigsmile] [hug] xxxxxxxxxxx
The black smear

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the moon in june

Lady Estatigua
CCW/KOC Advisor

<b>CCW/KOC Advisor</b>

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like her in all her phases [Wink] Nice pic Black Smear [Laughing] xxx

Queen Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lady Estatigua
CCW/KOC Advisor

<b>CCW/KOC Advisor</b>

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh WOW! I hath already snagged this fa me olde desktop new fangled magick picture box thingy. Thank thee QE for posting this. Beautiful [hug] xxxxx
Raven

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'll tell all of you a little secret. When you use wallpaper on your desktop it takes up a lot of space and can make your computer slow, so i set mine to NONE...you don't need that..... [Laughing]

Link to My Shop
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lady Estatigua
CCW/KOC Advisor

<b>CCW/KOC Advisor</b>

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MORE MOON MAGICK

The Moon is the astronomical body closest to us and, therefore, has a profound influence upon us, it is very important to choose a time when the Moon is in an astrological sign which is appropriate for your working. For example: Aries/Action - Enthusiasm, Taurus/ Renewal - Sensuality, Gemini/Communication - Curiosity, Cancer/Emotion - Nurturing, Leo/Vitality - Determined, Virgo/Organizing - Studious, Libra/Balance - Cooperation, Scorpio/Sexual - Philosophical, Capricorn/Authority - Ambitious, Aquarius/Innovation Social, Pisces/Sensitivity - Idealistic.

Bear in mind that magickal workings for gain, increase or bringing things to you, should be initiated when the Moon is Waxing (from Dark to Full); when the Moon is Waning (from Full to Dark), it is time for magickal workings of decrease or sending away.

The highest energy occurs at the Full Moon and, therefore, this is the most powerful time for magickal workings. The New Moon is the next most powerful time for Magick.

Whenever possible, follow Nature's natural Energy Currents. There is a natural time for starting things (a planting time), for
maturing things (a growing time), for reaping things ( a harvest time) and, of course, a time for rest and planning.

Flowing with these currents will make your magickal work much easier.

Astrological Moon Phases:

Moon in Aries is the best time to work magick involving leadership, authority, rebirth, spiritual conversion, or willpower. Healing rituals for ailments of the face, head, or brain are also done during this period of time.

Moon in Taurus is the best time to work magick for love, real estate, material acquisitions, and money. Healing rituals for ailments of the throat, neck, and ears are also done during this period of time.

Moon in Gemini is the best time to work magick for good communication, change of residence, writing, public relations, and travel. Healing rituals for ailments of the shoulders, arms, hands, or lungs are also done during this period of time.

Moon in Cancer is the best time to work magick for home and domestic life. Healing rituals for ailments of the chest or stomach are also done during this period of time.

Moon in Leo is the best time to work magick involving authority, power over others, courage, fertility, or childbirth. Healing rituals for ailments of the upper back, spine, or heart are also done during this period of time.

Moon in Virgo is the best time to work magick involving employment, intellectual matters, health, and dietary concerns. Healing rituals for ailments of the intestines or nervous system are also done during this period of time.

Moon in Libra is the best time to work magick involving artistic work, justice, court cases, partnerships and unions, mental stimulation, and karmic, spiritual, or emotional balance. Healing rituals for ailments of the lower back or kidneys are also done during this period of time.

Moon in Scorpio is the best time to work magick involving sexual matters, power, psychic growth, secrets, and fundamental transformations. Healing rituals for ailments of the reproductive organs are also done during this period of time.

Moon in Sagittarius is the best time to work magick for publications, legal matters, travel, and truth. Healing rituals for ailments of the liver, thighs, or hips are also done at this time.

Moon in Capricorn is the best time to work magick for organization, ambition, recognition, career, and political matters. Healing rituals for the knees, bones, teeth, and skin are also done at this time.

Moon in Aquarius is the best time to work magick involving science, freedom, creative expression, problem-solving, extrasensory abilities, friendship, and the breaking of bad habits or unhealthy addictions. Healing rituals for ailments of the calves, ankles, or blood are also done at this time.

Moon in Pisces is the best time to work magick involving dreamwork, clairvoyance, telepathy, music, and the creative arts. Healing rituals for ailments of the feet or lymph glands are also done at this time.

Hear the words of the Star Goddess, the dust
of whose feet are the hosts of heaven, and
whose body encircles the universe:

"I who am the beauty of the green earth,
and the white moon among the stars,
and the mysteries of the waters,
I call upon your soul to arise and come unto Me.
For I am the soul of nature that gives life to the universe.
From me all things proceed and unto me they must return.

Let My worship be in the heart that rejoices,
for behold! all acts of love and pleasure are My rituals.
Let there be beauty and strength,
power and compassion,
honor and humility,
mirth and reverence within you.

And you who seek to know Me,
know that your seeking and yearning will avail you not,
unless you know the Mystery.
For if that which you seek, you find not within yourself
you will never find it without.

For behold! I have been with you from the beginning,
and I am that which is attained at the end of desire."

Lady Estatigua
CCW/KOC Advisor

<b>CCW/KOC Advisor</b>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More Moon Rituals, Spells, and Magic
The position of the Moon determines and helps you choose the best time to perform certain rituals. What follows are some of the most current and useful correspondences. Here is some new and relevant information you can use to guide you in your endeavors.

Waxing Moon:
All rituals for cures. Positive magic. A good period for increasing love, prosperity, luck, growth, sexual desire, wealth.
Full Moon:
To increase psychic gifts, extrasensory faculties and spirituality. All invocations involving the lunar deities, spirits, fertility, transformation and prophetic dreams are favored.
Waning Moon:
Best for exorcising negative influences, breaking bad habits, losing weight and getting rid of people whose influence is not beneficial in your life.
New Moon:
It is better to abstain from calling upon energies during the New Moon.
Moon in Aries:
Good for increasing your authority and leadership. Traditionally, it was at this period that one called upon the gods of war.
Moon In Taurus:
Good for practicing rituals pertaining to the purchase of a house, the acquisition of goods, an increase in your wealth and prosperity.
Moon In Gemini:
Good for magic spells dealing with communication, public relations and writing.
Moon In Cancer:
Good for honoring lunar deities, spells for protection of your home and its goods and for calling upon the familiar spirits for a peaceful family life.
Moon In Leo:
Excellent for rituals and spells that affect an increase in your social role, courage and male fertility.
Moon In Virgo:
Excellent for obtaining employment, increasing intellectual faculties and improving health.
Moon In Libra:
A good time for spells dealing with creativity, justice, legal problems and acquiring a spiritual, karmic or emotive balance.
Moon In Scorpio:
This is an excellent period for spells and rituals involving the regulation of sexual problems, accelerating psychic growth and for success in major transformations.
Moon In Sagittarius:
Good time for voyages, displacements, sports activities and spells and rituals used to increase one's capacity to recognize the truth.
Moon In Capricorn:
A good time for spells and rituals used for increasing ambition, recognition and career advancement; a favorable time for politics.
Moon In Aquarius:
A time for increasing creative faculties, artistic direction, supporting freedom, friendship and ending harmful practices.
Moon In Pisces:
Excellent time for spells and rituals dealing with dreams, discernment, all extrasensory faculties and musical and artistic continuations in general.
Raven

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[]

Link to My Shop
bayoubaby

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TigerLilly
WKOC NEWS Hostess Zookeeper Chat Mod

<b>WKOC NEWS Hostess Zookeeper Chat Mod

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just found this and i must say very helpful indeed i am a little new to this not much of a spell caster but i have a feel for the moon i am really interested in learing more about it do you have any books to reckomend sine i cant have you as a mentor????
Lady Estatigua
CCW/KOC Advisor

<b>CCW/KOC Advisor</b>

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me look up my books darlin & I will give you their titles. Bear with me. xxxx
Lady Estatigua
CCW/KOC Advisor

<b>CCW/KOC Advisor</b>

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moon Magic

The accumulation and direction of the subtle forces of the moon, is one of the arts of Witchcraft. Moon magic is a personal art, even though there are basic guidelines.
In ancient times, witches held the position of the Moon priestesses/priests. In coastal regions, and upon islands, witches were also Sea Priestesses/Priests. The use of water from the sea was an important aspect in Moon Magic (salt being a crystal form). The "charging" of water, and the release of the "char- ge" through evaporation, was an important aspect. So too was the soaking of woods and herbs in sea water, which were later dried, and burned as incenses and offerings. Two excellent books on this subject are MOON MAGIC and THE SEA PRIESTESS by Dion Fortune.

The use of Portals to gain access to the Lunar Realms, and the building of magical images there, is a very important aspect of Moon Magic. The actual "essence" of the power used in Moon Magic, originates out among the stars. The Sun draws in the stellar influences and transmits them into our Solar System. The Planets within our System absorb this energy which then merges with their own vibrations or energies. The Planets, in turn, then emanate a composite energy within our Solar System. Each Planet's energy or vibratory pattern is unique, and influences other planetary bodies and forces, within each planet's sphere of influence. This is the basis of Astrology and Planetary correspondences in Magic (this is how and why it works).
The Moon is the focal point of power upon the Earth. The Moon absorbs, condenses, and channels all of these forces, which are then carried to our Planet, upon the Lunar Light Spectrum.
Agrippa, a 15th Century magician, understood these principles when he wrote

"...but the Moon, the nearest to the heavenly influences,
by the swiftness of her course,
is joined to the sun,
and the other planets and stars,
as a conception,
bringing them forth to the inferior world,
as being next to itself,
for all the stars have influence on it,
being the last receiver,
which afterwards communicates the influence of all superiors to these inferiors,
and pours them forth upon the Earth..."
Aradia, the Holy Strega, told her followers to seek the Moon above all others, for the purposes of Magic. In the closing prayer of the Full Moon Ritual, we find these words which Aradia's followers were later to have written :
"O' Goddess of the Moon...
teach us your ancient mysteries...
that the Holy Strega spoke of,
for I believe the Strega's story,
when she told us to entreat Thee,
told us when we seek for Knowledge,
to seek and find Thee above all others".
Agrippa understood this also, when he wrote,
"Therefore. her (the moon) motion is to be observed before the others,
as the parent of all conception......hence it is,
that without the Moon intermediating,
we cannot at any time attract the power of the superiors..."
What Agrippa spoke of, is what witches have known for Ages:
The Moon is the focal point of power upon the Earth.

Without the Moon we cannot make use of the Universal Forces beyond her. In Moon Magic, the ritual altar is the focal point for the Lunar forces which are drawn upon. Women are the vessels for Lunar Energy, receiving and directing the magical force. Men can also become lunar vessels, but women are much better suited (as their biology is more attuned to the Moon's Cycles, than are men's biology).

The Moon altar is placed facing the West Quarter. The altar itself should be round, but a square or a rectangle is OK.
In the center of the altar, place a bowl of saltwater. A white sea shell is then set into the center of the bowl. As this is done, whisper the name of the Goddess who rules the current phase of the Moon, under which you are working. The new moon belongs to Diana (De-ah-nah), the Full Moon to Jana (Jah-nah) and the waning Moon to Umbrea.
Around the bottom of the bowl. set nine white shells, forming a crescent (horns upward, as in a smile). If the magic is for the gain of something, place the shells from right to left. If the magic is for the removal, or loss of something, then place the shells from left to right. As each shell is placed, chant the name of the Goddess who presides over the goal of the magical influence you desire.
Matters concerning "beginnings" are under Diana. Matters involving "forces", energies, or powers are under the influence of Jana. Matters of Death, decline, and stagnation are ruled by Umbrea.
Censers of Moon Incense are placed around the bowl, upon the altar, forming a triangle (so you have 3 incense containers forming a triangle, with the Moon Bowl in its center). A reversed triangle (V) is formed for manifestations desired upon the physical plane. Upright triangles (A) are formed for manifestation upon the astral plane.

During the magical work, the energy is focused into the altar bowl (or moon bowl, as it is often called). This can be done in several different ways. In group rituals, members may point their ritual blades at the Priestess, who stands before the altar. The members visualize their energy flowing from their themselves, through their blades, and into the aura of the Priestess. The Priestess then visualizes this collective energy flowing from herself, through her own blade, into the moon bowl. Or she may simply place her palms over the bowl and focus the energy out through her hands. During this technique, she may recite an incantation, stating the purpose of the "charge", or the group may chant the spell's intent.

One of the ways in which energy can be raised for this technique, is through deep breathing. Each person draws in air slowly and deeply, and exhales as they visualize the energy flowing outward through their ritual blades, or their hands. Eastern Mystics teach that the Ether of our planet can be drawn in through the breath, and condensed as pure energy. This they call "Prana".
Another method is to "enchant" the water. Begin by passing your right hand, palm down, over the bowl in a clockwise manner. Perform nine passes, then do the same with your left hand. You will need to create a Chant which will serve to describe your intent. It can be a simple rhyme, or whatever you want. As you chant, blow gently upon the water slightly disturbing the surface. Formulate the incantation to be as descriptive as you can, about what you desire. Once you have spoken the incantation into the bowl, it is time to release the "charge". One technique for this is to boil the water, and observe the steam as it evaporates. Boil it until all of the water is gone. As the steam rises up, repeat your incantation, and watch the steam as it moves upward. It is carrying off your magic, so that it may take effect. Think this as you watch it (thoughts ARE things).
Another very old method is to pour out the contents of the bowl into a stream, or river. As you do this, you recite a simple rhyme spell, such as :"Water to water, a witch's spell, I give this stream, to speed it well"
Receiving the Moon's Light: (for women)
The Priestess receiving the Full Moon, will need an assistant. The assistant will require a silver disk, smooth and highly polished. If absolutely necessary, a small hand mirror may be used in its place. The Priestess will stand or kneel before the altar, with her head bowed down. The assistant will part her hair at the base of the skull, using water or oil to help separate the hair, if it is short. While the priestess visualizes the form of the Goddess merging from behind, into her own form, the assistant will reflect the Moon's light upon the base of the skull, using the silver disk. You will find that this is quite difficult in city light pollution, and works best in a country setting, or a desert. Once the Priestess receives the Moon she can channel it into the Moon bowl, or she can "store" it within her Being for seven days. This light is pure Lunar energy, and can be "impregnated" with whatever "thoughtform" the priestess desires.
Receiving the Moon's light: (for men)
The Priest receiving the Full Moon, does not need an assistant, but may choose one if he desires. Men cannot receive the Moon in the same manner as women, nor should they visualize the Goddess merging with them.
The Priest will stand, or kneel, before the altar with his head slightly bowed. Using a polished brass disk, the Moon's light is reflected upon his forehead. At this point the Priest will visualize himself as the Full Moon itself. Once the light is received, the Priest can channel it into the bowl. Men do not "hold" Moon Light very well, and it is best to channel it off before the seven day period, which the Priestess enjoys.

Receiving the Moon's light: (for women without assistance)
There are several ways for a woman to receive the Moon's Light, without any assistant. The technique I gave in this subject note, is just one of the magical techniques. The Moon may also be received in a religious setting (no magic intended, just a blessing or a union with Deity). In these modern times, you can set up a mirror behind you, and angle it so that it reflects down upon you, if you desire to try the magical technique.
One of the old ways of non-magical union, was for the woman to lay nude beneath the Full Moon in the Full Moon Goddess Posture. This posture is also referred to as the Star Goddess Posture, and is an X formation, arms and legs spread out wide. The woman anoints herself with an oil of the Moon, just below her navel (forming a crescent with the oil). As she lays upon the earth, she will look up into the Moon, and slowly draw in the muscles of her abdomen, as she mentally pictures that she is drawing down the light of the Moon, into herself. Just as men draw power into themselves through the solar plexus, a woman draws power into herself through the navel region ("pit of the stomach" kind of thing. This is the center of a woman). This is just one method, but it can be a powerful experience.

Lady Estatigua
CCW/KOC Advisor

<b>CCW/KOC Advisor</b>

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady Estatigua
CCW/KOC Advisor

<b>CCW/KOC Advisor</b>

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MOON DREAMING

Lady Estatigua
CCW/KOC Advisor

<b>CCW/KOC Advisor</b>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moon Water Tonic
Tonic waters containing the energies of the moon embody very powerful healing benefits that bring about integral balance and wholeness throughout the body, mind and soul. Clear quartz crystal catalyzes the absorption of lunar energies as well as amplifies the healing benefits.

To Prepare Moon Water

1. Wait for a clear night, preferably on or right before the full moon. put your crystal in a clear glass and cover with one cup of purified water.

2. Check an almanac for the exact time of sundown on the day you have chosen. At sundown, place the glass out of doors in a moonlit place (cover the glass with clear plastic wrap).

3. Remove the glass at dawn. The water is now filled with lunar potency. Drink the moon water every morning to prepare your body, mind and spirit for the stress of the day.

Lady Estatigua
CCW/KOC Advisor

<b>CCW/KOC Advisor</b>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady Estatigua
CCW/KOC Advisor

<b>CCW/KOC Advisor</b>

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moon magick
Lady Estatigua
CCW/KOC Advisor

<b>CCW/KOC Advisor</b>

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

January = Wolf Moon
February = Storm Moon
March = Chaste Moon
April = Seed Moon
May = Hare Moon
June = Dyad Moon
July = Mead Moon
August = Wyrt Moon (green plant)
September = Barley Moon
October = Blood Moon
November = Snow Moon
December = Oak Moon

Lady Estatigua
CCW/KOC Advisor

<b>CCW/KOC Advisor</b>

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flowers and Plants connected with the Moon

Acanthus: The acanthus plant is said to have grown around the pot placed on the grave of a young girl in the ancient Greek city of Corinth, and was so beautiful growing around the pot, the architect which spotted it was inspired to create the Corinthian column, known throughout the world.

Daisy: Representing innocence and also is the plant of St. Mary Magdalene. Spring is said to have truly arrived when you can place your foot on twelve daisies.

Honeysuckle: Devotion, generosity, sweetness, fidelity.

Hyssop: Cleanliness and used for fending off evil spirits and energies.

Iris: Wisdom, valour, inspiration, ardour, faith and hope. Named after Iris, the Goddess of the Rainbow, who was a messenger on Mount Olympus.

Moonwart: A fern with legendary properties including: raising the dead, opening locks and unshoe-ing horses that tread on it. If gathered by the light of the Moon, magical properties will abound.

Myrtle: Love, marriage, beautifully scented. It is said that if a myrtle bush is planted either side of the door, love and peace will forever be in the household.

Poppy: Consolation, moderation.

Speedwell: The name is derived from the story concerning a young girl (later canonized as St. Veronica) who wiped Jesus Christís face with Speedwell flowers on his journey to Calvary. As a result of this, healing properties were transferred to this lovely plant.

Wallflower: Constancy, sweetness, delicacy.

Water Lily: Purity of heart, charm.

White Lily: Purity, modesty, innocence. Chinese symbol of abundance.

Willow: Dreams, enchantment, wisdom and healing. Particularly associated with Moon Magic, especially willow wands.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chatalot Forum Index -> All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: